- Leslie and Yolette, the homeowners of the two houses built by the team. They moved in February 2012.
- A beautiful Haitian dance troupe performed for the group on its first night in Léogâne.
- The Warner Music Group volunteers on site
- Temperatures reached 105° F on roofs, so regular breaks were essential.
- Bauman (left) and team leader Lena take a break from building the front porch.
- Bauman (right) shared a tent with two Warner peers, Marsha and Vivian.
- Volunteers join homeowners outside a completed home on final day of work.
- President and Mrs. Carter pose with volunteers on their last day in Haiti.
WMG Volunteers with Habitat for Humanity in Haiti
On January 12, 2010, an earthquake struck the Caribbean nation of Haiti 10 miles west of the capital, Port-au-Prince. The earthquake damaged nearly 190,000 houses and displaced approximately 500,000 people. On November 6, 2011, Nonesuch Records staffer Stephanie Bauman joined four fellow Warner Music Group employees for the 28th annual Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Habitat for Humanity work project in Léogâne, Haiti. She and the WMG team joined President Carter and 400 other volunteers from all over the US in helping to rebuild Haiti. Here are some photos from the project. Read Stephanie's thoughts on her unforgettable experience in the Nonesuch Journal.